Monday, November 1, 2010

Mothers for Change Seris

Hey everyone,

I have decided to open myself up to ideas on how to get this blog out to the masses. But as I develope this blog along with my other blog Brian's Spirit. I am taking this blog on a amazing journey but educating those about the LGBTQ community. In doing so I am paying tirbute to those wonderful women in our lives. Our mothers, so I will blog true stories about mothers and their journeys to accepting their LGBTQ children. As I profile them here I will build a wall of love for them. Because let's face it mother's know how to love.

So to all the mothers out their, who love their LGBTQ children unconditionally and accept them for who they are. I say this Thank you. To the mothers who are a work in progress, I say thank you for taking the steps to helping your children overcome this hurdle in their lives.

Please spread the word of Rit-N-Rave thanks loves.

<3Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.